Friday June 4 thru Sunday June 6, 2021
Virginia Beach, VIRGINIA
Discover a powerful tool for personal spiritual growth designed to help others…
In this certification training, you will learn the art and science of hypnosis and how to apply hypnosis to regression. You will gain both theoretical knowledge and practical insight into the process of hypnosis, past-life regression, future life progressions, in-between lives therapy. You can add a new dimension to your current practice and use hypnotherapy as a tool for personal insight and transformation.
In this training you will:
- Learn Peter’s technique of “Soul Contact” and learn to use it as a method of spiritual healing.
- Learn regression techniques that you will experience both firsthand and learn to apply with others, combining both theory and practice. You will both be regressed & regress someone 3 times over the 3 day training.
- Learn the psychological benefits of hypnosis such as releasing past-life traumas and how to enable this process.
- You will graduate from this certification training with: (1) the experience and confidence to apply these techniques and (2) how to use them safely and ethically.
This course will focus on both the spiritual and physical healing aspects of regression therapy.
Peter Woodbury, MSW, is one of the most prolific regressionists in the world today conducting 300 to 400 regressions a year. He has his bachelor’s degree from Harvard University & his Master’s degree from Boston University. He has been on the faculty of both Boston University and Atlantic University. He taught the regression hypnosis degree program for Atlantic University.
He travels the world on behalf the Edgar Cayce Association for Research and Enlightenment, teaching about the work of this unique teacher and mystic. He has been with the ARE since 2002.
He was trained in hypnosis and regression by Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Allen Chips, and Dan Brown, PhD. Peter’s technique, called “Soul Contact”, takes the client from the everyday waking state of the ego and into the infinite consciousness of the Soul. It is in this space that “all things can come into remembrance”. He will draw from Edgar Cayce’s teachings, focusing on the spiritual aspects of this work and for the highest good of all involved. This work is intense, transformative, transcendent, powerful and deeply deeply healing. Peter is sure that if he has learned to do this work, so can you! Come see for yourself!
YOU WILL EXPLORE . . .
- Regression therapy
- Hypnosis and hypnotherapy techniques
- Overseeing the healing process
- The mind-body-spirit connection
- Edgar Cayce’s perspectives on healing
Students will witness the process in a classroom setting and will have the opportunity to practice these methods as both practitioner and client.
This course will focus on:
- The common regression experiences
- The unusual regression experiences
- The in-between life states
- Meeting with guides, angels and your council
- Questions, answers, and discussions
– It is recommended (but not mandatory) that students have experienced at least one past-life regression hypnosis session.
– Reincarnation and Karma by Edgar Cayce
– Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian Weiss
– Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton
Location: 77th Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Schedule: Friday & Saturday 9 am to 6 pm; Sunday 9 am to 4 pm.
- Cost: $749
- Payments can be made by:
Check (just send or text Peter a picture of the front of a completed check)
Or by credit card
Contact Peter at: