September 24 to 26, 2021
This online 3 day experiential intensive will give the regression hypnotherapist the opportunity to experience, in an intensive way, the healing and transformative effects of regression hypnosis.
- The course is limited to 12 to create a close knit and intimate environment.
- The course is offered to regressionists that have completed at least a basic level of training.
- The course runs as a “round robin”, with each student moving from client to regressionist.
- All regressions will be conducted in the group.
- Each student is allotted 4 direct hours: 2 hours as a regressionist and 2 as a client.
- After each of the 12 regressions, there will be discussion and processing of the experience. Peter will offer his feedback and insights both to the regressionist and regarding the experience just witnessed.
- Students will also be introduced to “co-regression”, where Peter will be available to co-regress with any of the students regressionists who would like to experience that modality.
- This course has been very well received and has been very educational and intense!
- Certificate awarded.
In this experiential intensive, you will participate in 12 regressions.
Under Peter’s tutelage, you will get to experience first hand, as both participant and observer, the transformative power of this work. In this way, you can add a new dimension to your current practice and truly use hypnotherapy for deep healing and soul growth.
This advanced-level experiential intensive training will give the regression hypnotherapist the opportunity to explore the dramatic healing and transformative potential of regression hypnosis in a supportive group learning environment, where dialog and interaction will be encouraged.
Learn this popular healing modality, with respected psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, and Harvard University graduate, trained by Dr. Brian Weiss, Peter Woodbury, and become certified in Past-Life Regression Hypnotherapy.
Online over Zoom Meetings & Zoom Webinars
Course schedule (all time Eastern US time):
Friday September 24: 2 to 7 pm
Saturday September 25: 11 am to 9 pm
Sunday September 26: noon to 7 pm
(times subject to change – due to the nature of the course, some days may go longer and some may go shorter, depending on the experiences unfolding)
- Cost: $749
- Payments can be made to:
Check (just send a picture via phone or email to contact below)
- Contact information below
Contact Peter at: